Saturday 16 March 2013

Why I started this blog?

Well, there are several blogs related to forex trading and forex market available on internet, so why I started this blog? 

The answer is simple, I want to share my experience and learning what I did in my past, with you all, that's why I started this blog. The main intention of this blog is to teach those who have just joined this market, everybody who join forex market think that it is high liquidity market, that's right. But most of the people don't know about the volatility of this market and the high risk involve in this market, this blog is for those who want to learn and gain experience. I will try to help all the people who are serious in learning and want to make it their career, as I did. It may take long time to learn but never lose your hope, I think all of you will who are reader of my blog will get success in near future, if they do proper training and learn what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment