Friday 22 March 2013

Small lot with big profits

Here I want to discuss with you about the small lots and big profits, As you can see in the picture that the lot size is very small, this is a cent account and you can see that it is 0.50$ lot, which is equal to 0.05$ lot. 

Why I share this picture to you? because I want to tell you all that with the help of a good strategy and with patience anybody can make good profits with small capital and small lot, what was the strategy behind the whole scenario? What did I see? I am telling you in details. 

Actually I saw the psychological limit of the pair and made it in my mind that the EUR/JPY will not fall anymore, because there isn't any upcoming news in favor or Japan Yen, as you can see on the other chart, that is USD/JPY,  You can see that both of them are moving almost same, it means that yen is under pressure. So, its time to open buy order, but I opened only small lot, to make it long term, and that's why when market rose, you can see my profits in the above picture. but I haven't forgotten to use trailing stop in this strategy, and I will advice all of the people who are doing long trade, please use trailing stop, so that you may lose your money in case of market reversal. It is very much necessary, you can see the red line in the picture, that is indicating my trailing stop.

I think this is the best strategy for those who have small capital and want to do trade with minimum loss, I hope that will help my readers in their future trades.