Monday 15 July 2013

Use of Indicators in Forex trading

Here is would like to tell you something about indicators available on meta traders by default, I personally don't use all of them, but I use some of them, in which I personally like oscillators.

When you open your meta trader then you see indicators in your side column, just below the accounts link, click on that link and you will see so many indicators by default, you can double click them and when you click ok, you will see the indicators showing in your chart, but the main thing is to know what are indicators and what they work.

Actually, indicators are the script based on the average movement of market, they help traders to understand the market trend and expected direction, I personally use MACD, RSI and Stochastic indicators. But I never be dependent upon these indicators, because I know, market moves on its way, and sometimes these indicators turn wrong and if you open order on the basis of indicators then you might face some kind of financial loses. But sometimes these indicators become so much useful, especially when you are doing technical analysis and market is moving smoothly.

You need to know the divergence of market and if you are able to understand the divergence and point that out then you will be able to make good money from this market. I will show you divergence of market with the help of some pics.